[pskmail] Timing fix for slow modes ready for testing

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 14:21:35 +0100

There is a new server version, with the timing for slow modes fixed.

I uploaded it to the alpha directory for testing:
http://hermes.esrac.ele.tue.nl/pskmail/alpha/pskmail_server-0.9.33.tar.gz

I have tested the slow profiles (like THOR11-THOR8) and that works fine now.

On THOR8, the Max-idle time is 58 seconds, so you need to be patient when
the system is retrying in these modes ;)

My tests have again shown that the MFSK (32 and 16) modes are the most
sensitive.
Anyway, you now have all the tools you need  for extensive mode testing...

Have fun,

73, Rein PA0R

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com