[pskmail] Re: Time to close down the wiki?

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2012 12:34:00 +0100

2012-12-08 12:18, Paul skrev:
Op 8-12-2012 10:08, Pär Crusefalk schreef:
Hi,

I happened to look at the wiki today and found it infested with spam/crap links here and there. I started to clean it but it was a lot of work. Also, what is on there needs work in itself. Perhaps its best to let the wiki go now (delete it)?

73, Per
sm0rwo

please don't shut down. What is the alternative? where is all information to get?
73 Paul pa0son

I think Rein is keeping www.pskmail.org <http://www.pskmail.org> pretty up to date. What we could do is to clean the wiki of all those spam/crap links, lock it down and put a big text up that informs that its out of date.

/Per