[pskmail] Time for a new installer

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 13:39:36 +0200

Hi all,

Now with the updated servers it's no longer possible to do a
:SETPASSWORD to set the session password. A new client is needed. But,
the new client does not have an installer yet and that has unfortunately
caused confusion for some ARC race participators.
So, I will create a new installer ASAP. But, before I do I figured we
should patch know issues. One such is that you can not connect using
PSK125 (select only PSK125 within modes and then push connect, no modes
are then visible). I should look at that. But, are there other known
issues with the 1.5.8 alpha?