[pskmail] Re: Third Party Traffic Restrictions ?

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 15:56:35 +0100

Fortunately you can first get the mail headers and then decide what you
download.

I think most of the reasons for the restrictions (not allowed to compete with a
commercial service)
are not very sensible anymore for a system as slow as pskmail....

The same rules apply as for a winlink PMBO, and they have been sending
commercial data
in an unreadable way for years... With pskmail you have the choice to use no
compression.

Rein PA0R