[pskmail] Re: Testing from Chicago

  • From: Bernard Dekok <kc9sgv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 16:55:38 -0600

Thanks Guys,

This is all very helpful.

I am leaning towards setting up a PSKMail server on 40 and 80 M here in the
USA Midwest, because 30 M and 20 M are dead here in the evenings when most
Hams are home from work and ready to test and play.

Winmor already covers all the bands here, and there are ample opportunities
for connections to servers (RMS's) 24/7 on the WL2K system.

All a learning curve and a work in progress, I guess.

KC9SGV