[pskmail] Re: Testing from Chicago

  • From: Bernard Dekok <kc9sgv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 16:09:58 -0600

OK,

*Center freq:*

Day    7.118.0 USB
Night  3.596.0 USB

Not sure how this is less confusing...=)

I skipped Packet radio....

Why do we have have both 10.148 and 10.147 MHz advertised in Europe.
Could it have come out plain old confusion ?

Then there is the 1500 Hz and 1000 Hz audio offset.

I like the Dial concept.

Modern hams are more used to that.

But you are right, we had better stick to one protocol.

The more confusing we make it, the less customers we will have in the end.

KC9SGV