[pskmail] Re: TTY client

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 10:07:46 +0200

Hi,

Just a note to myself: alter the handling of time and date for outgoing
email from the server. Or, how was the client clock set this time?
It was received at 09:00 and said to be sent at 17:00, there is a lot of
conversion going on to create the proper timestamp and I may have some
error there. Seen it before too.

73!