[pskmail] Re: Successful Boot from CD-ROM

  • From: Rein Couperus PA0R <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: esack <esack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 13:17:10 +0100

Hi Ed,

to get into contact with other people in the US setting up servers you
can use the pskmail mailing list, you will find lots of people there who
can respond to any questions you have.
(//www.freelists.org/archives/pskmail/)

We will be very interested to hear what your experience is with the
system once you get a chance to play with it.

Also the WIKI is a place to share your tips/tricks/experience with other
users. (http://pskmail.wikispaces.com).

As I am am very busy with the further development/testing of PSKmail I
hope the WIKI will be supported by the user community...