[pskmail] Success!

  • From: "Bill - N8ET" <n8et@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 00:18:35 -0500

I managed to get fldigi running this evening - both transmit and receive.
N8RMF (a local) and I spent some time on a very quiet 15 meters and got
fldigi running at both ends, and then managed to get PSKmail to ping a
server.   Tomorrow I will spend a bit more time with the server and see if we
can get the entire system to function.

At some point I will need some help getting my USB to serial port adaptor
running.  I am running vox right now, but the final configuration needs to
have PTT for the radio I intend to use, so I need a serial port functional

More tomorrow!

--
73 - Bill - N8ET
Kanga US