[pskmail] Re: Success

  • From: Stephen Rector <stefano@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 01:40:51 -0700

Well - *almost* success.

 Although the poptest script retrieves headers fine, the jpskmail client over
the RF link, using the pskmail_server does not (meaning the server does not). I
notice that if I try to erase a session password in the jpskmail client
(1.5.29) - it does not stay erased, and when I bring up the prefs again, the
field appears to be filled even though I emptied it. I may be failing to
initialize the server properly to accept a new user. Is there a precise
transaction list for a new user of a server to follow, and the responses to
expect? That has been a sticky thread on the listserver, and I thought i had it
right, but maybe not. When should the session password be empty, and when
should it be filled?

thanks,

Steve NU7B… 01:39 PDT, 08:39 Zzz…..