[pskmail] Subversion maintenance

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 13:28:45 +0200

Hi all developers,

I was finally able to move the entire subversion repository to the new server and I have pointed the firewall from the old server and to the new. This means that all the repositories now run on a faster and better server that I will be able to better maintain. Developers need not change anything, it should work without any new settings. Also the websvn interface is updated and pointing to the new server: http://www.crusefalk.se/websvn

Pse let me know if you run into anything related to the new server.

73, Per
SM0RWO

--
Mobile: +46703784299