[pskmail] Re: Status of version 0.5

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 10:14:24 +0200

Leigh,

The cause is simple (as always), Dave had implemented this for his flarq
program and asked if I
could use it. It was better than the file system interface, so I took the time
to change it.
I would be more in favour of a TCP socket, and I am sure that will be easy to
implement
in some future. In pskmail the changes will be trivial.

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com