[pskmail] Re: State of the windows pskmail server attempt

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 19:18:44 +1000

Hello Frederic,

Sorry my question was not very clear. I meant the Windows version versus the
Linux version through an abstraction layer ( a little bit like WINE but the
other way around).

I suspect the answer is the Windows version but then I am not sure what
happens to the socket connection used by the Perl server. Is that available
in Windows too?

Regards,

John