[pskmail] Re: Sorry, Wrong password.

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 21:31:23 +1000

Hi Ian and Steve,

The session password is there to prevent another user from using your
stored details on a server to read your mail or send email on your behalf.

The situation I believe you are in is that the session password in the
client does not match the one in the server and therefore does not let you
change the session password, which is logical otherwise it would defeat the
purpose.

The solution is either a manual delete of the client's record in the server
with the rflinkserver.pl routine or a ~RESETPASSWORD issued from the client
followed by an update server which should update the email details and the
session password.

If you want we can have a 600Ohms or Skype session to get you going.

73, John