[pskmail] Re: Something odd with jpskmail client

  • From: "Andrew O'Brien" <k3ukandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 07:13:33 -0400

I have it working again.  Very odd.  I think the issue was related to
the files downloaded.  It was early in the morning and perhaps I was
not paying attention, but I think I downloaded from the same Windows
link each time.  the first download attempted resulted in  a 5.1 meg
download that was an "application" file. I got that file the next
three times I tried a fresh download.  The download that actually
worked was a 3.6 meg zipped file.

Andy K3UK