[pskmail] Some test results on new 2.0 client

  • From: Franco Spinelli <frspin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 10:24:24 +0100

I am testing new and experimental 2.0 version.

Some problems:

In Preferences:

- editing preferences I get error on "Could not store setting:
  OUTPUTMIXER"
- in Modes tab THOR modes are hidden and changes to MFSK modes
  are not saved

Running:

- in Rigctl tab Rx current freq is current freq of server non current
  freq read from rig via CAT
- in DSP tab MODE field become empty when Mode is different from default
  mode (PSK500R)
- in DSP tab Freq. field dont change when receiving a RSID i.e.
  RSID: PSK500R freq: 1022 but Freq. field show 1000
- in DSP tab both RxRSID and TxRSID are on by default

Hope this help

Regards
Franco Spinelli
IW2DHW