[pskmail] Re: Some test on interface to APRS viewer

  • From: Franco Spinelli <frspin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 11:48:30 +0100

Il 27/12/2010 11:05, Per Crusefalk ha scritto:

Hi Franco,

I don't really understand what you are doing there.
Are you controlling the transceiver from xastir and fldigi at the same
time?? Xastir should not try to control the transceiver, it should only
be connected to the local aprs server port. If you have an interface
connection to the transceiver in xastir the pse close that or they will
compete for control over the transceiver.

Solved

There was a connection to TNC for VHF. This connection was ON at start-up for my mistake!

Now remain only problem in menu->edit->prefrences

Tanks
Franco Spinelli
IW2DHW