[pskmail] Re: Server-to-server forwarding of documents

  • From: Darko_9A3LI <9a3li@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 20:05:44 +0100

On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 10:31 AM, Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The time has come to start the next round of additions to the PSKmail
> system, on
> special request from the MARS community.
> Now that we have a working system with many servers around the world, the
>  implementation of Delay Tolerant Networking in PSKmail can
> start.............

Well, well, somebody read my mind !  :)
That is what we here think about too, becouse our server isnt wire
connected with "ISP" and
internet service isnt 100% safe.
Our link to internet is via radio links (15+50+5km) and in case we lost one
of them server is "out".
That message forwarding, "server exchange", whatever,  will be great option.
Maybe that will make more QRM on the frequecy but very usefull option.
PSKmail every day become better and better, thanks on that guys !!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
from 9A1CRA team

73!

Darko