[pskmail] Re: Server update

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 09:12:03 +0100

Fine business John,

have you found the new client image in alpha? That solves the
missing 'missing blocks' issue... Took me quite some testing to find it,
but the solution was easy... somehow the client did
not properly update the 'good block' variable. After the change I cannot
see any difference with the original linux client any more, and
psk500 transfers are UNBELIEVABLY fast now as soon as there
is propagation. Which means we can increase the size of the documents
transferred :)

Now working on adding compressed website transfer...