[pskmail] Re: Server time ?

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:16:15 +0200

the utility is called 'set date and time'. When you click it you are first
setting the
date, and then the time.... but you have to adjust the timezone afterwards to
let
the clock on the desktop to show the right time.
Puppy does not handle this correctly, and you have to experiment a bit.
It almost looks as if puppy keeps its own time, independent of the system

A sure way is to do a 'date -u mmddhhmm' in a console.
that sets the UTC system time correctly for pskmail.

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com