[pskmail] Re: Server status?

  • From: Glenn Roeser <wb2lmv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 15:28:45 -0500

Rein was supposed to have this fixed in the 2.0.8 server. The problem is
when the BigEar server goes down everything stops working on the newer
servers. Not to worry, the server has not gone down in over 5 years! I do
understand that it has been under cyber attack on all fronts by hackers!
Why? I don't know.
Very 73 to all, Glenn WB2LMV