[pskmail] Re: Server status?

  • From: "DAVID GRAY" <kf4wbs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 05:55:08 -0500

NO

WE ARE ALSO HAVING TROUBLE HERE ................. NO LOCAL MAIL VIA RF IT WILL TAKE LOCAL MAIL VIA INTERNET AND POST IT DISCONNECT IS NOT CLEAN THE SERVER SENDS INFO THE QUIT WAS REC`D BUT THE CLIENT DOES NOT GO TO LISTEN MUST THEN SEND AN
ABORT

ALSO AFTER APRS BEACON THE 10 MIN BEACON THE SERVER GOES STRAIGHT INTO REBOOT ? NOT SURE WHAT OR WHY AND THAY POSSIBLEY THE SERVER SERVER HOWEVER REIN CHECKED OUT THE SERVER SERVER AND IT SEEMED TO RUNNING CORRECTLY

DAVID

ANOTHER USERS COMMENTS FOLLOWS

HI DAVID

WHEN YOU ASK FOR A RETURN AFTER YOU SEND A POS.
YOU GET A RETURN FROM TWO STATION.
THEN YOU SEND A APRS MESSAGE YOU GET NO REPLY
FROM EITHER ONE. THE MESSAGE IS NOT SENT.

LOCAL MAIL
YOU CAN SEND LOCAL MAIL VIA THE INTERNET TO ANTHER
STATION AND THAT STATION CAN GET IT FROM THE SERVER
THAT IT WAS SENT TO. BUT WHEN YOU SEND IT VIA HF
CALL@SERVER  THE SERVER THAT YOU SEND IT TO IT
COME BACK AS CAN'T NOT FIND.
WHAT IS THE SERVER LOOKING FOR TO SEND THE MAIL?

CHUCK NNN0YGY/N4QEP