[pskmail] Server status?

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 11:36:23 +0100

My server (2.0.8) seems to not feel so well at the moment.
During connect it will receive a command (like GETMSG) and just swallow it without reporting anything back to the client. The client sends the same thing again and gets the same result (nothing) (hate that btw). While looking at the server log I see that it complains about not being able to connect to bigear (and it seems down again). All in all it doesn't work, am I alone in noticing this?
I am now downgrading to 1.9 and will start to test.

73 de Per
sm0rwo