[pskmail] Re: Server operators, ip addresses

  • From: Klaus Lohmann <dl4oah@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2012 19:07:51 +0200

Hi Rein,

same with me. You will find the current IP address under dl4oah.no-ip.org, but the pskmail server itself is behind a NAT router. At the moment only port 80 is redirectet to this server, see http://dl4oah.no-ip.org

73 Klaus DL4OAH

Am 03.10.2012 17:28, schrieb Joerg Schroeder:
Hi Rein,
I have no static IP. I am working with dyndns.

73  Joerg  DL9YCS

2012/10/3 Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>

    Hi folks,

    I am preparing a web application for checking if a certain IP
    number is
    a valid pskmail server address.

    The reason for this is that google has started to block POP access
    from
    unknown ip addresses/apps for certain gmail accounts.

    In order to unblock these ip numbers the users/clients must be able
    to check if a certain blocked ip number is owned by a pskmail server,
    so they can unblock it.

    The app will be anonymous, i.e. it will only be possible to check if
    an ip address belongs to a pskmail server, not which server :-)

    To arrange this I need the ip addresses of all servers.
    Pse send to my private email, tnx...

-- http://pa0r.blogspirit.com