[pskmail] Re: Server down for a while

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 16:50:18 +0200

Hi Rich,

Judging by my recent experiences I'd say it takes about three times as
long as planned. I have just stored the boat for winter, I prepared it
for the season in May and then we started to move to the new house.
The boat has been completely unused this season, didn't even have time
to fit the mast etc... I am starting to get settled here but it has
taken four months, I still have to finish the shack (insulation is there
but thats it). So, take it easy and be prepared that it will take time.
Good luck!

73 de Per, sm0rwo