[pskmail] Re: Server bugfix

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 07:31:53 -0500

Rein,

I noticed that yesterday, also, while building a new server for WB5CON. I'm upgrading to a Dell Optiplex GX270 Pentium 4 machine and Ubuntu 8.04. I got the server software installed yesterday and will pull the old Celeron 466 machine off line today.
The libinstall.sh and install.sh made the server building quite painless!

73,
Fred
wb5con

Rein Couperus wrote:
Hi,

during the installation of a new server I noticed that the present version still asks for Net::GPSD, which is not necessary anymore.

I have uploaded a new version which does not do that anymore.
(version pskmail_server-0.7.6.tar.gz)

ONLY necessary for NEW installations!