[pskmail] Re: Server back online

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 10:33:17 +0200

Unfortunately it doesn't look that easy, nothing obvious seems wrong.
I hear PI4TUE but its not very strong, this morning you almost moved the
S-meter so it could just be condx. I believe signals were a bit poor in
the morning with the dipole as well. I'll wait a bit and see what
happens during the day.
The delta loop is mounted a bit low now, the base of the triangle is up
only 2 meters. The high end is up abt 7 meters, it will be up abt 20
meters next week (sm0ohc will help me shoot a string up in the tree).
So, 80 m NVIS is extremly good now (did you hear my tests there?).

73 de Per