[pskmail] Re: Server and client for testing

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2011 14:00:18 +0100

Hi,

Would you mind putting the latest server somewhere I can easily find it and upgrade more easily? Was thinking I could create a script that wgets and unpacks the latest server. Like server/latest/ or so?

73!

2011-01-03 12:29, Rein Couperus skrev:
Problem solved, and updated server image on hermes

Rein PA0R

Found the problem, debugging...

Rein

2. Without any APRS mapper/client, typing directly in the message line
in the Java client if I type any APRS message I get a server ack
("QSL...etc...") but no posting on APRS. I checked both findu.com anc
aprs.fi without success.