[pskmail] Server Unknown vs Cannot find....

  • From: Glenn Roeser <wb2lmv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 08:04:21 -0500

Here is the long and short of it:
When trying to send a local mail through a distant server through
pskmail.org  if I have the compression checked under the
preferences/edit/email settings, I get the error message "Server unknown",
and that is with my own server as well, my server is unknown to itself.
If I uncheck the compression button I get the error message "Cannot
find..." I am using the stable client 1.5.10
Also the server list that used to appear at the top of the rflinkserver
window is no longer there. My connection to pskmail.org is ok when checking
via: pskmail.org 8888 ~list ALL.
Very 73 to all de Glenn WB2LMV