[pskmail] Server Troubleshooting Guide?

  • From: barkerg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 21:59:38 -0600 (MDT)

I just set up a server and was testing it from a client using a dummy load
on the client so as not to overload the server receiver. I can hear the
tones on the server receiver generated by the connect sequence from the
client but the server never responds. Both ends appear to be using PSK500R
according to the fldigi displays. The server is transmitting its beacon
which is heard on the client receiver audio.

Can someone provide some troubleshooting tips on this?

73,
Gary
VE6UQ