[pskmail] Re: Server Scan Problems

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 09:08:55 +0200

The fldigi versions supporting pskmail versions > 0.5 are fldigi 2.08 and
fldigi-2.10-3

Earlier versions do not include the  POSIX SYSV messsage queue interface...

I use fldigi 2.10-3. Unfortunately UBUNTU is a bit behind on fldigi, so it
installs the wrong version (2.05 at the moment).
Just copy the 2.20.3 binary over the old one and you are in business. You can
ignore the 'consider relinking' warning.
We are working on a solution that will make us independent of  fldigi.

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com