[pskmail] Server Scan Problems

  • From: Alan <akepple@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 21:57:38 -0400

Fred and Rein,
  Did you ever figure out what was going on with the scanning function
on pskmail_server-0.7.6?
I just used a fresh Ubuntu 8.04 install and installed  Pskmail with
Pskmail_server-0.7.6.
I used the libinstall and install.
I also have fldigi 2.05 from the Ubuntu synaptic package installer.
The long and short is that I can't get the server to either change
frequency or mode and sounds like a similar problem to what Fred
reported.
For my prior server install I had Pskmail_server-0.7.4 with fldigi 2.13
that I downloaded and complied.
Maybe the problem is with fldigi 2.05 or the Ubuntu version of hamlib?