[pskmail] Re: Server SA6BQZ-1

  • From: Tarmo Huttunen <tarmopaha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 17:31:40 +0300

Thanks Klaus!

Yes, what I meant, is when receiver is at usb 28.425, beacon should be
heard around 1500 hz in audio. (Or in other way, tx freq in transmitter is
28,425 and audio freq in AndPskmail is 1500 hz)

It may be a bit off frequency too...my receiver hear it 0,5khz upper, but I
dont know if my receiver is off frequency or albrecht.
so narrow filter may not be good :)

Many thanks!

Tarmo