[pskmail] Re: Server SA6BQZ-1

  • From: Tarmo Huttunen <tarmopaha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 09:45:02 +0300

...and from my point of wiew it, high swr can ruin transmission by
affecting original audio signal. I suppose...a big part of my interest of
transmitting signals with my handheld but with base antenna is see if some
occasional troubles are avoided with well-tuned stable antenna.  But for me
it is a big hard to go far enough to listen that properly when base antenna
is used :)

I think some kind of leak of carrier from albrecht ruins receiving very
near, with very strong signal. It most likely got something to do with base
stations power or something, power lines acting like receiving antenna. I
can hear it like some quite heavy hum.

Tarmo