[pskmail] Re: Server SA6BQZ-1

  • From: gm0csz <gm0csz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 22:15:56 +0100

A bad (read : high) swr does not as much affect transmission effectiveness
,but might not be all that good for a solid state RF power amplifier.
Even with a high SWR RF Power output does not drop all that much  .
 At SWR 3 :1  RF Power to the antenna is only approx 4% less compared with
SWR 1:1

Frank    GM0CSZ / KN6WH