[pskmail] Re: Server SA6BQZ-1

  • From: Tarmo Huttunen <tarmopaha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 11:40:29 +0300

Thanks Franz and Klaus!

I will try to catch beacon from oe5rtl with my normal rig. if I found it, I
can finetune albrecht to same frequency here and try to connect. (And when
pskmail-developers introduce next super-uber-duber-robust mode I will do
that with rubberduck antenna, while sitting on my sofa and watching Bold
and Beatifuls :)

Many thanks Franz ! If there is not much trouble, would be great if you can
change antenna.

Klaus: great that you tried!  I may bee of the freq...I try to adjust it
before I try beaconing again.

Tarmo