[pskmail] Re: Server SA6BQZ-1

  • From: Klaus Lohmann <dl4oah@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 08:57:46 +0200

Tarmo,

nothing to be heard, even no RSID. But I will keep it running. With short interruptions, when I need the rig for other things. Rig: IC-7000, 15 meter wire with autotuner. The wire is the backstay of a sailing boat.

Franz,

could you please remove DL4OAH-5 from your servers database. I get permanent "... cannot get Mail...", update record does not help. So I will try to start from scratch.

Thank you.

73, Klaus
Hi Tarmo,

server oe5rtl is transmitting beacons on 28.425 MHz +/-10 Hz every 5
minutes, beginning at minute 3 since now (03.58 GMT).
Power: 15 watts, but SWR is bad
Antenna: W3DZZ (dipole, horizontal polarized)
QTH: Kefermarkt, ca. 16 km west of vienna
Locator: JN78gk

If it's helpful, I can change antenna today (may, 10th) at 16.00 GMT to
a 12AVQ (ground plane, vertical polarized) with much better SWR.

55 es vy73 de

Franz, oe5rtl

Am Donnerstag, den 09.05.2013, 23:15 +0300 schrieb Tarmo Huttunen:
I stop beaconing soon. System runs on battery power and I am not sure
what happends when battery goes flat, so I dont want to keep it on at
night. I hopefully start it tomorrow again.

Klaus have you  seen anything?

Tarmo

On May 9, 2013 5:31 PM, "Tarmo Huttunen" <tarmopaha@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
         Thanks Klaus!
Yes, what I meant, is when receiver is at usb 28.425, beacon
         should be heard around 1500 hz in audio. (Or in other way, tx
         freq in transmitter is 28,425 and audio freq in AndPskmail is
         1500 hz)
It may be a bit off frequency too...my receiver hear it 0,5khz
         upper, but I dont know if my receiver is off frequency or
         albrecht.
         so narrow filter may not be good :)
Many thanks! Tarmo On May 9, 2013 5:17 PM, "Klaus Lohmann" <dl4oah@xxxxxxxxxx>
         wrote:
                 Tarmo,
I'm in Denmark (Bagenkop) at the moment and could
                 listen on your frequency, at least until tomorrow
                 morning.
But, to make shure: is the dial frequency 28.425 with