[pskmail] Re: Server Running

  • From: Glenn Roeser Roeser <wb2lmv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 10:28:47 -0400

Hello Bernard,
I'm not sure what the matter may be. I see that you connected to Robert's
server right afterwards, were you able to update your client particulars
with his? I was watching and I noticed quite a bit of QSB during some of
the longer transmissions while you were connected to my server. Could that
have been the cause?
Very 73, Glenn