[pskmail] Re: Server Problems

  • From: Rein Couperus PA0R <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 21:13:18 +0200

Almost looks like you are not in the /home/ve7us/rflinkusers when you
try to alter the data base.

You could try the following:

cd into ~/rflinkusers
do ./user_db.pl

Enter your call (could be in the list already).

That will make sure you generate the db file in the right directory.

Make sure SMTP server = mailhost.mac.com or something like that.
Exit user_db.pl with '0' (Exit), that will write the data record to
disk.

If you start again (with ./user_db.pl) you should see your callsign in
the list. If you enter it, the data base should still have the right
data. And when that's the case your problems should be over...

You can delete the rflink_users.db from your home directory,
rflinkserver.pl does use specifically the db in ~/rflinkusers.

Hope this helps,