[pskmail] Re: Server Problem

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 03:51:51 +0200

fre 2006-12-22 klockan 12:57 -0500 skrev Ed:
> Guess I better revise this....I mean the livecd server...sorry
>

> The server is not taking connections. Per's is, but at a veerrryyy slow
> d/l speed. (says 4+ hours for a d/l).
>
> Ed W3NR

Hi,

Perhaps Rein can have a look at that?
Before I was able to get the file to that mirror I had abt 25-30
simultaneous downloads going here. Its been quiet for a few days now but
now its starting to increase agn. At the moment I have 9 ongoing and
they have to share my 1 Mbps uplink. I was about to start a torrent but
then that mirror seemed to solve it, perhaps I should have a torrent
instead after all?