[pskmail] Re: Server Issues

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 10:10:56 +1100

Hi Eric,

For some reason I had similar issues with the "sh: Syntax error:
Unterminated quoted string" message appearing in my log with 0.9.31. I
removed the prskmailrc.pl file in my home/.pskmail directory and
reinstalled the server. I then re-did the pskmailrc.pl file and it
worked ok that time. I haven't worked out why but that seems to have
fixed it.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

John