[pskmail] Re: Server Instructions?

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 09:37:01 +0200

There is still one snag... UBUNTU Hardy has an old version of fldigi (2.05).

PSKmail needs at least version 2.08, 2.10.3 is still better.
You can install the right version from a terminal with:

wget http://www.w1hkj.com/fldigi-distro/fldigi-2.10.3.bin.tgz
tar zxvf fldigi-2.10.3.bin.tgz
That will get you the new fldigi in your home directory.