[pskmail] Re: Server Installation Problem

  • From: Rein Couperus PA0R <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 22:10:39 +0100

Hi Jim,

you found the tricky bit...  it has taken me quite some time to get this
working. The key is to install the right version of OpenSSL, it will not
work with the version provided by the UBUNTU distribution. Also
Openssl-0.9.8d did not work, I had to install openssl-0.9.7d to make it
work (don't ask me why).

If I remember correctly I had to manually make/make install SSLeay (in
the .cpan/build/Net_SSLeay-1.30 directory).
After that installation was easy.

(Per, please correct me if I am wrong...)