[pskmail] Re: Server Install Problems

  • From: ve7cus@xxxxxxx
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 21:05:23 -0800

Thanks Kyle,

I found the file, which was actually .arq_memreceive.dbm, and changed the ownership. It is on a computer at home, the one at the CoPS in Tsawwassen is ticking along fine on the live-CD.

Darrel

On 27-Feb-07, at 5:34 PM, Kyle Kienapfel wrote:

Hi Darrel

did you look at the permissions of that file? maybe its
-rw-------  1 root root
instead of like
-rw-r--r--  1 mage users

if its the computer at NDPSB I can look at it on wednesday if you're still having evil linux permissions problems :)

On 2/27/07, ve7cus@xxxxxxx <ve7cus@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Rein,

I got that fixed and now I have more permission problems.

Program start
Can't open .arq_memreceive:Permission denied
Compilation failed in require at ./rflinkserver.pl line 29.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./rflinkserver.pl line 29.

What's that all about

Darrel