[pskmail] Re: Server Install Problems

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 19:34:18 +0100

Darrel,

both errors have the same cause.
Looks like there is a problem writing the logfile.
As the logfile is written with the append flag,
I guess there is a problem with the permissions of the server.log file.
Maybe you wrote that once as root?

You can easily check, do a 'touch server.log' in the home directory as user.
If that fails you know it is wrong.
The server.log file should have read/write permission for user.

73,

Rein EA/PA0R/P