[pskmail] Re: Server Frequency Question

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 16:57:42 +0100

Alan,

the lock function of fldigi only works for TX, so your beacons will be spot on
frequency.

The RX is hunting for a valid psk signal within a narrow band which can be
limited.
Goto configuration->modems->psk and set search range to 40 Hz, and acquisition
level to 6dB.

That should do the trick. Do you use fldigi 3.10?

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com