[pskmail] Server 1.8, Ubuntu 12,04 and IC-7200

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 10:20:18 +0200

Hi,

I am getting closer to get the server function under the new updates that I
did,
Well, almost, after reinstalling everything once again fldigi works as it
should, the freq´s are being set correct but there is one thing that I can
not understand.
On the rIC-7200 the setting is data on. After the server has beacon the data
is turned of!!! and has to be set back on again, this happends everytime.
Is this something that fldigi does or is it the server 1.8 that does this.

Anyone got any idea how to solve this???

73 de Gunnar