[pskmail] Server 1.4.0a email access issue

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 22:05:31 +1000

Rein,

When I upgraded from 1.0.28 to 1.4.0a I can´t access my ISP´s email account
despite using the same pskmailrc.pl config file.

My account is accessed with plain password since it is cable internet.

The server keeps replying with No Mail to the client and the mail count at
connect time shows -1 in the server log.

Has anything changed in that area?

Also, when I tested the three options for resuming or not an uncompleted
download, I noticed that when I selected Reject, the server deleted the
transaction as for Discard. Is this the expected behaviour or should it not
send it in the current session but leave the partial download for next time?

Regards,

John