[pskmail] Re: Sending local mail via another server, server 2.0.3

  • From: Glenn Roeser <wb2lmv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 13:00:27 -0500

Rein,
I have just installed the Server 2.0.3 and if I am understanding this
correctly, it is now possible to send you a local mail through my server
using PA0R@PI4TUE then drop it off on my server? And yes, I do have an
Internet connection. If so, this is huge! How does the server send the mail
to the pskmail.org site?
Very 73, Glenn WB2LMV