[pskmail] Re: Seamless integration of Pskmail Server with Windows

  • From: vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 22:27:04 +0000

Hi Seli,

Glad it is useful. Yes you can edit it an any time.

For editing the default.pa file simply use the standard notepad from windows.

The default.pa file is located in the windows install directory of andLinux. The default path is C:\Program Files\andLinux\pulseaudio\.

Here is a step by step instruction list:

From the Start menu in Windows go to Accessories. From there find and launch notepad. In notepad, go to File/Open. Navigate to the above directory and find the default.pa file and select open.

The line that needs to be changed is:

load-module module-waveout record=0

Just replace the zero with a one.

The line should look like this then:

load-module module-waveout record=1

Click on File/Save and then Exit.

That's it.

Sorry if the instructions are too detailed but I was not sure how much you needed.

Hope this helps,

All the best,

73s, John.

On , "A.Oskarsson" <tf3ao@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello John + all pskmailers

Very detailed information, thanks. I'm half way through with this, but
need dummy details how to edit the DEFAULT.PA

Hopefully I can edit it after installint the Script ?

73 Seli TF3AO